The Truckee Meadows shines in a new coat of winter snow
The Truckee Meadows shines in a new coat of winter snow
County Home => Citizen Involvement => Boards & Commissions

Agendas and minutes for many of Washoe County's public bodies are displayed below.

Looking for an agenda for a public body that isn't displayed below? Agendas for all public meetings in Nevada are now also available on the State of Nevada's Public Notice website at The site provides easy access to meeting agendas across jurisdictions, offering agendas for state, local and regional public meetings all in one place.

The Washoe County Board of Commissioners is seeking volunteers from the community to serve on the Washoe County Audit Committee.
911 Emergency Response Advisory Committee Seeking Volunteer Member
Considers applications for permits to keep animals within Washoe County
Vacancy is to represent Commission Districts 4 on the Commission.

The Washoe County Advisory Board to Manage Wildlife (“WCABMW”) is seeking applications for new members. All applicants must reside in Washoe County. Two of the open positions must be filled by individuals who are hunters, trappers or anglers, or who are engaged in ranching or farming in Washoe County. Appointments are based on recommendations from organizations that represent hunters, trappers or anglers in Washoe County. One of the open positions must be filled by an individual who represents the interests of the general public. The WCABMW solicits and evaluates local opinion and advises the Board of Wildlife Commissioners (“Commission”) on matters relating to the management of wildlife in Washoe County. The WCABMW also submits recommendations to the Commission on the seasons for fishing, hunting and trapping, including recommendations on regulations covering open or closed seasons, bag limits, hours and other policies.


Time Commitment

WCABMW meets 7-8 times per year, usually on Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. Board members are volunteers who serve a 3 year term. Board members do not receive a salary or compensation. However, board members who are approved to attend Commission meetings receive travel and per diem expenses.


NRS 501.265, 501.270, 501.275

find out more about this opportunity!

We're looking for volunteers!

Further information about the WCABMW can be found at Washoe County Advisory Board to Manage Wildlife.

Please download and fill out the Washoe County Community Service Application, and email to or mail to:

Washoe County Manager’s Office
Attention: Constituent Services
P.O. Box 11130, 1001 E. Ninth Street, Room A201
Reno, NV 89520-0027

Contact Information