Signage for Pools & Spas
- 444.278 - Must post the maximum number of bathers for the pool.
- 444.276.1 - Whenever lifeguards are not on duty, a sign is needed that says, "Warning-No Lifeguard on Duty" (4 inch letters) and "Children Under 14 Years Old Should Not Use Facility Without An Adult in Attendance" and "Solo Bathing is Prohibited."
- 444.268 - Diagrammatic illustrations (drawings) of artificial respiration procedures. Post 911 emergency number.
- 444.116 - "No Diving" sign where warranted (4 inch letters).
- 444.180 - "Caution - Chlorine Gas" where C1 gas is used for disinfection.
- 444.142.1 - "No Swimming, Bathing or Other Use of Facility Allowed After Dark," where lighting is not provided and the pool or spa is closed at night (4 inch letters).
- 444.506 - "Caution - Chlorine Gas," where C1 gas is used for disinfection.
- 444.524 - Spa area must have posted, "Extended exposure to hot water or vapors may be detrimental to the health of elderly persons and persons with heart conditions, diabetes, or high or low blood pressure."
- 444.526 - Spa area must have a sign stating, "Children 12 years or younger must not use the spa unless supervised by an adult. The maximum recommended time for such children to use the spa is 10 minutes." (4 inch letters).
- 444.530.1 - Spa area must have a sign directing the behavior of bathers (no running, etc.) and with the location of the nearest phone and emergency telephone number (911).
- 444.534 - Must post the maximum number of bathers for the spa.